1. It is a Himalayan eco village home-stay which provides 99% "eco-friendly" and "responsible" environment to visitor's. Since environment is very sensitive , therefore, in order to maintain the sensibilities of environment ,we don't provide luxuries at this place . Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the visitors to maintain the nature and nurture during his or her stay here. Hence, we strictly recommend our valuable visitors to follow the Do's and don'ts rules during stay to make their stay memorable and comfortable:
DO help us :
1. To Minimise the wastage of water and electricity through responsible uses of it .
2.To minimise the wastage of food and other natural resources .
3. To make your stay memorable . In order to ensure it ,we would be grateful to visitor's if they feel free to wash their used utensils by own . It w'd provide them a feel to live with nature.
4. To serve their own during meal session
5. If you brought plastic water bottles or any other non-degradable stuff with you then please help us to dump them in a properly assigned place.
6. To make everything and everyone safe during the visit , by strict follow-up the "rules of living".
to minimise the waste of ...water , electricity and other resources (tangible and intangible ) , includes natural resources ,....
1. Walk around alone after the sunset around the property . Even though , it's a safe place, yet, wild life presence is common due to open forest area nearby.
2. Avoid human-animal-encounter to walk safely with torch, stick and a companion
3. Throw plastic and any non-decomposable thresh around the place. As it may cause eco hazard to the entire habitat.
4. Pluck and destroy the natural garden ,flowers, grass ,herbs and other growing things in the surroundings .
5. Misuse the linens and other things and facilities available in the rooms ,washrooms and tents. As it will put extra burden on environment and folk ecosystem.
6. Try to touch or force to the electric fitting and other equipment’, as it might give electric shocks .
6. Drink alcohol inside the campus.
7. Smoke inside the campus . Use smoking area for it .
8. Take photographs with prior permission of the from individuals in the neighbour and rural folks.